As a Senior Solicitor Joy works predominantly with the Commercial team. She has extensive expertise in commercial and property law.Get in touch now
About Joy Yuan
Joy was raised and educated in both China and New Zealand and in 2011 she did her MBA study in the USA. She has a good understanding of both western and eastern cultures and speaks fluent Chinese.
As a Senior Solicitor at Turner Hopkins Joy works predominantly with the Commercial team. She has extensive expertise in commercial and property law. Her strong commercial and business sense ensures the most professional and practical advice is provided to her clients.
Prior to joining Turner Hopkins In June 2017, some of her work included:
- Acting for a Chinese business to sell its factory worth $10 million USD to a New Zealand publicly listed company.
- Acting for clients purchasing and negotiations for franchises including Dominos, Wendy's Ice Cream, Coffee Club, Robert Harris.
- Acting for clients buying and selling motels, liquor stores, dairies and restaurants.
- Acting on behalf of commercial building, farm and property developers on sale and purchase transactions.
- Acting for Entrepreneur clients to set up new businesses.
- Acting for developer clients 24 section subdivisions in Auckland.
Joy enjoys challenges and always ensures clients receive their advice in a timely and effective manner. She is highly recommended by her clients.
Get in touch now
Reviews for Joy Yuan
“I just wanted to send my compliments for your service Joy, in particular in seeking an appropriate property for my business. During that period you have given me valuable information and guidance in processing the buying procedures smoothly.”
“Joy, we cannot thank you enough for your help with our purchase! You have been wonderful to deal with and so proactive (and patient with my numerous emails). We will be visiting NZ in April so will make sure we drop in to thank you in person.”