Turner Hopkins supports men's health. Visit Bike for Blokes to learn more.

Why do I need a lawyer to do a Trust? Can't I just use a template?

Posted in: Trusts and Asset Protection

A trust deed is a legal document and establishing one is a job for a lawyer. Your accountant and financial advisor may assist with establishing a trust, but a solicitor should do the actual trust formation and asset transfers.

Each trust is unique and will need to be customised on an individual basis. There have been many horror stories of people who have tried to create trusts themselves. Often, critical and important information is missing which could have a negative impact later.

Need legal help?

Get in touch now