How much compensation am I entitled to if my land and house are taken for a Public Work?

You are entitled to full compensation under the Public Works Act 1981. This includes the following:

  • Current market value of the property taken
  • Reasonable valuation fees
  • Reasonable legal fees
  • Relocation costs
  • Business loss of profits

Need legal help?

Get in touch now