I have concerns about how much child support I am paying/receiving. Who should I talk to?

The Inland revenue Department should be your first point of contact with any questions and concerns about child support, including collection of child support and arrears. If you believe that you are paying too much child support or not receiving enough you can apply to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue for a Departure Order. The IRD website has all the information you need to make an application. If you have had an application for Departure Order declined by the Commissioner an appeal can be filed with the Family Court. We can assist with this.

Need legal help?

Get in touch now