I'm looking at buying existing franchise business – can you give me some tips?
- Firstly instruct a franchise lawyer very early on.
- Don't sign the sale and purchase agreement until you have seen us.
- Get a good accountant. They will be able to help you determine if you will be able to get a return on your investment.
- Conduct a thorough due diligence
- Find out exactly how much money you need.
- If there is a lease make sure you understand your obligations
- Investigate the franchisor
Have a question?