Register to attend one of our free South African Seminars near you. Our seminars cover a range of ‘need to know’ information for those contemplating, or committed to making the move to New Zealand.
Our NZ based immigration lawyers will give you a realistic overview of what is involved and what it takes to achieve residence – we cover:
- The visas that may be available to you
- General information on lifestyle in NZ, employment, education etc.
- A general idea of costs and where to from here...
- Venue: The Commodore Hotel, Portswood Road, Waterfront
- Date: Monday 10th June 2019
- Time: 7pm
To attend, please complete the following registration form and submit – we will confirm your booking via email, or ask for further details if required.