Need NZ Legal Assistance?

It is 1:24 pm on Wed in NZ. Call Us... +64 (09) 486-2169 WE ARE OPEN Email us by filling in our enquiry form... Send an Email Enquiry →


Work visas

These are available in order to facilitate the access of NZ employers and New Zealand industry to global skills and knowledge.

There are also policies relating to partners of New Zealanders and partners of work visa holders.

Student visas

These are available to those (school age and older) wanting to study in New Zealand. Guardians accompanying school age children are also eligible for a temporary visa.

Visitor visas / Limited purpose visas

These are available to those coming to New Zealand for holidays, family or special events. Visitor visa applicants must prove they are only here for a short time and have funds to cover their stay (a monetary bond may be required).

Have a question? Get in touch.

Related Immigration FAQs

← View all FAQs

Recent Reviews...

“John is very easy to talk to, he never makes you feel dumb, and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time for asking questions. He explains everything very clearly, every time. John's support staff are also very efficient and so easy to deal with. No detail is missed when dealing with them. My husband and I are fans of them all :)” ~ Jess
“I can't speak highly enough of Jenny. She got everything done in a timely manner and when my ex-husband threw a spanner in the works at the eleventh hour she got the required documentation to his lawyers and settlement back on track.” ~ Tracey
“I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to John Stirling and Kathryn Wynd for their patience and understanding. We are so honored to have John and Kathryn looking after us. Whenever someone asks if I know of legal firm, I always say Turner Hopkins.” ~ Manaia