How can I get a protection order if my partner is violent?

The Domestic Violence Act defines "domestic violence" as including physical, sexual or psychological abuse or violence. The current legislation has a "zero-tolerance" policy towards such acts. If you are or have been in a domestic relationship and your partner has been violent towards you then we can assist you with an application to the Family Court for a protection order.

Need legal help?

Get in touch now