What is the process involved if I want a Contracting Out Agreement?

The Property (Relationships) Act specifies that in order for a relationship property agreement to be binding it must be in writing, both parties must sign the agreement after having received independent legal advice and their lawyers must certify the agreement stating that they have advised their client as to the effects and implications of the agreement.

Need legal help?

Get in touch now