How Can I Prevent Deportation And My Visa Application Running Into Problems?
- Stay out of trouble with the law
- Vary conditions on your visa if your circumstances change
- Make appropriate applications to Immigration New Zealand if changes in your situation mean the basis upon which your visa was granted no longer exist.
- Disclose all relevant and material circumstances when applying for your visa
- If you are a student make sure you maintain good grades and attendance
- Maintain good health
- Get your documentation checked by an experienced professional before you apply
- If you have concerns about anything get some advice
- Check your job offer is regarded as skilled if making a skilled migrant (SME) application
- Above all check you are eligible for the type of visa you are applying for!
- If Immigration New Zealand writes you saying they don't think you qualify for the type of visa you applied for – get advice quickly!
Need legal help?