Turner Hopkins supports men's health. Visit Bike for Blokes to learn more.

How do I formalise a relationship with my new partner's child through adoption?

Posted in: Adoption

Given that adoption involves the legal substitution of a child's existing parents with new parents this is not always the best solution. We can advise on what other solutions, including guardianship, may work best for you and the child.

Need legal help?

Get in touch now