Personal relationships and their breakdown can lead to some of life’s most difficult and distressing changes. At such time competence and compassion are essential in your legal advisors.
Our highly regarded family law team has a vast degree of ability and experience in order to assist you in all legal requirements arising from your personal relationships.
We are acutely aware of the pressures and emotional distress that can arise at these difficult times. We pride ourselves in our ability to assist our clients at the time of their greatest need.
Turner Hopkins provides a full range of legal services. As such our Family Law team can assist clients in matters which often arise from relationship breakdowns including property transfers, trusts, estate planning and other issues as they arise.
Explore more in this section:
- Applications under the Protection of Personal Property Rights Act
- Child Custody - Care of Children & Parenting Orders
- Child Custody - Relocation
- Child Support
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Litigation – Family Protection – Testamentary Promises
- Relationship Property (Prenuptial Agreements)
- Spousal Maintenance